Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This is starting to get ridiculous. It seems like there is a CDP/LLDP vulnerability at least once a year. Why doesn't Cisco take the time to sit down and write a secure LLDP/CDP library using bounds checking or something(or use SELinux/apparmor to li...

Hello, I would ask how I can simulate this bug? I just tested it in version 3.7(2) and I do not see the issue. I don't want to say, that bug is not visible in our system, just want to be sure, if I'm simulating the issue correctly, please be so kind ...

Two of the servers with below version are generating the same alerts.Error: ioctl call failed for PSU 2 1st serverBMC Alternate Image Version2.0(3f)BMC Version Infover: 3.0(4j) 2nd serverBMC Alternate Image Version2.0(3f)BMC Primary Image Version3.0(...

Hi,I am using cisco ISR 4431 router and  I am trying to install sfp (GLC-LH-SM) but it is not working, as  I checked on the log  there is an error showing up " transreciver-init-failed "Router IOS is IOS XE 16.6.4 Please help me to resolve this.  Tha...