Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have originally reported the issue in March 2020 working with a TAC engineer. Since then I have not seen any fix.There is no way we can ask external customer to apply the work around "fix" on their end. Firstly we do not know who connects t...

damianh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have C9800-80 WLC which is continually rebooting itself. I'd believed it was related to bug ID - CSCvt30657 but upon upgrading to a "fixed" release (16.2.04a), the issue remains.The following entries in the logs are generated each time and it i...

Jerome N by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I think that there is already a way to differentiate platform when deploying AC from WebLaunch on the ASA (assuming that the client has not already any AC version installed).You can bind a regex value condition with each AC package activated on th...

We have observed the same problem with Lenovo and Dell notebooks but also with the current MAC Book Pro (2020). On the MAC Book the fan starts getting loud when only the video is started. During screensharing the CPU load goes even higher.Workaround....