Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am working on intersight project for automating alert notification through message to all stake holders. I am able to fetch all alerts in bulk through the "" api request. This is a pull model and would fetch bulk of data repeatedly. Say i h...

muporwal by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Needed some help with Intersight.   Cisco Intersight has an Alert section. This alert section has 2 types of alerts: 1. Warning 2. Critical   Each time an alert is generated there is a code associated with it to identify what kind of warning/...

muporwal by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Live San Diego will feature an opportunity to get hands on experience with Intersight features and programmability.
Check out lab session: Configuration and Troubleshooting of Cisco Intersight with UCS - LTRDCN-2380 It will cover the following:...

pkoppa by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Intersight polling

Hi All,   How often does Intersight poll UCS? I ask because i upgraded UCS firmware to 4.0(2d) and Intersight is still showing the old 3.2 firmware. Im going to deploy HX using Intersight and not sure how this impacts that deployment. Any help would ...

cchavez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I realize that a standalone appliance is in the works but we do have some Public Sector customers that would be open to a SaaS deliverable assuming the software met some Federal Security standards like FISMA or NIST?

kpark by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes