Cisco ONE Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco FP NGFW & NGIPS 2020!

I started with Cisco and then moved to Dark side(Palo Alto) with my previous employer. Now my new employer has deployed Cisco NGFW via FTD/FMC and I did notice a limitation in Cisco's version of "life of a packet", but seems like its up to snuff now ...

Login Error

Hi Guys, I observed an issue where I received below logs when I tried to console my ASR internet router from my console router. %SEC_LOGIN-4-LOGIN_FAILED: Login failed [user: ] [Source: UNKNOWN] [localport: 0] [Reason: Login Authentication Failed - B...

SR70982 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Asr 9000 down

Dear , Router Lan card down suddenly. I don't find reason. can you please see the temperature and give us suggestion is this any issue for this temperature. 0/1/*        host    die_NP0                 107.5        host    die_NP1                 104...

Packet Tracer Freezes Constantly

My Packet Tracer kept freezing during work, testing, even doing labs. I've downloaded on other devices and so far they haven't had the issue. I would leave them open and work on other things, and when I go back to continue my work, it would just free...

jthnchen by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help with Cisco Phone CP-8851

Hi Guys,I have issue with turn on Cisco Phone CP-8851. When I connect phone by Ethernet (Ethernet working fine other phone on this same cable turning on correctly) display is black and only mute button is lighting on red. When I press # button and th...

ShadowIT by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vstack command

Hi everyone, I am currently doing a large network refresh for a client. I am swapping out the current 3750X for a brand new 9300 with a Network Advantage licence. I see in the 3750's config the "vstack" command. Does anyone know what that is? Should ...

CDR in CM 11.5

I need to pull usage reports from Call manager to show the calls internal and external for the last 30 days if possible including called number, calling number duration, I thought this was doable with CDR but I'm not finding how to accomplish this.