Cisco ONE Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team         In our Office we have one cisco 3850 48P POE+ switch. After UPS Maintenance Activity switch got stocked in  Switch :i gave boot command not worked after that using USB i try to install the Latest OS after that Switch Loaded with Exist...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,I am very much confused about BGP table ...I m still not sure it's BGP rib table or BGP routing table ..I came in this situation while performing LAB in eveng.  My set up was mpls ( ldp ) core  and PE _CE was running  EBGP . CE1______PE1____...

Hi Team             In My Office we are using Cisco ISR4421 Router is using with two NIM Modules              Using this NIM modules we have 48 Console Lines Connected              I need to check how many console lines Free in Router              Do...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team             We are using Cisco ISR4421 Router is using with two NIM Modules              Using this NIM modules we have 48 TTY Lines Connected with Modems              I need to check how many TTY lines connected and Disconnected             ...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All      we have one Router and connected with two ISP Providers ( TATA and Airtel),        Primary ISP Link - TATA - 100 Mbos Secondary ISP link - Airtel - 100 Mbps  some times any one of our ISP got down due to Outside Issue ( Roads Blocking, Bu...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a new ISR4331 (16.12.4) that was mistakenly enrolled with the CiscoOne FoundationSuiteK9 and AdvUCSuiteK9 suites (license boot suite <suite>) by our partner. Subsequently it has been moved to SLR as it's in an uber-secure part of our n...

My Cisco VPN ANY CONNECT gets disconnected after 40 mins which leads to disconnection to my work software. what could be the possible reason and how to troubleshoot? After every 40 minutes, it tries to reconnect and leads to disconnection from my wor...