Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Team, Good Day !!!I have initiated chat from my custom page i am able to submit it to social miner.In finesse i am getting chat also and could reply but message is not going to my custom application. As per the development guide I am following ...

i have just opened, racked and plugged up 4 x Routerss of the exact same model and i'm a bit concerned that the hostname on 1of them isn't "Router" like all the rest. In fact its "saavik" it has changed fine but i'm worried that its not a new unit an...

hgfigbd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand how CoPP works on a single L3 switch that is configured for inter vlan routing and as the RP for our pim sparse-mode set up (between 2 VLANs only). There is no connection to an external network and there is no other routing ...

J_Rega by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am a bit confused about the feature "Performance Routing Version 3 (PfRv3)". I located it via Cisco Feature Navigator [1] and it says that PfRv3 is supported by the 892 Integrated Services Router platform.  However, when I look into the conf...

Hello folks, is there a way to configure the timezone settings inside the on-prem (version: 7-201910) to work properly in middle european summer and winter time ? Atm we just UTC+2 for get a right time but in winter we change our timezone to UTC+1 an...