Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm a lifelong Mac user, but after importing contacts from a hacked phone, I noticed there was a jabber account added to one of 3 versions of my contacts (.vcf). I have been having issues recently with rogue network devices( a PC server on my l...

Hi there,  I have configured Cisco Umbrella DNS servers as DNS Forwarders on my domain controller. Some of internal servers (DNS server = my domain controller) are working while a few servers can't resolve external domain names. I hope someone got an...

Hello All, Need some help regarding below points 1) Whats the purpose of Internal Network section in Umbrella Dashboard 2) Deployed 2 VA for umbrella and integrated umbrella dashboard with Domain Controller. Need my office machine in workgroup (not i...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please advise if cisco umbrella supports the HTTP range Request. We are having some issues with o365 updates over the vpn which uses Umbrella as proxy and was asked by MS to verify if our proxy supports HTTP range Request. Question is as below:...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Integrated Ad server with my umbrella dashboard and install anyconnect roaming module for roaming users to apply umbrella secure dns and web policy. Question is for roaming users to apply umbrella dns and web policy would I need to change ...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: