Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cloud Web Security reports for traffic older than a month is only showing blocked traffic in the logs.

I have a user who needs a report of their web browsing traffic for the past 6 months and when I ran a report it appears that traffic was only being allowed from just over month ago and all logs prior to that show just blocked traffic.We know the user...

Resolved! Umbrella overview percentage

Hello!I would like to know what means that percentage in front of Total Requests, Total Blocks and Security Blocks.Is it based on the increase of these indicators from one day to another, or one week to another?Thanks

Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway

Have a scenario where customer wants to use a Secure Internet Gateway (SIG) like Umbrella for all locations to access cloud applications (SaaS/PaaS) but want to whitelist what Internet IP addresses can access this cloud applications (whitelits).  Doe...

Resolved! OpenDNS ransomware

SpoilerHello everyone!I would like to know if OpenDNS can block command and control from a ransomware atack as Umbrella.Thanks!Hello everyone!I would like to know if OpenDNS can block command and control from a ransomware atack as Umbrella.Thanks!

Umbrella with SD-WAN Integration

Dear All,  I understood, it's simple integration just copy the Umbrella Token API and input in to vManage dashboard and configure/apply Umbrella policy from vManage to all VPN or per-VPN or optionally enable enable DNScrypt.(vManage able to push the ...

Cisco Umbrella support cisco ASA 9.10

I was reading there is support of connector style umbrella web filtering. So the steps mention utilizing an api based on the company and network device. umbrella on ASA With that being said i imagine this takes care of dynamic ip address issues when ...

babiojd01 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors