Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about integrating Cisco Cloud Web Security with Adaptive Security Appliance with Cisco subject matter experts Maite Cadenas and Jen...

We have an ASA-5520 - and we connect to scansafe via the connector.  at times we've had issues w/ slow internet response times. i was told that there may be a limit on how many users can simultaneously go to the internet via our ASA.  Has anyone had ...

moody by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to impliment Cisco's websecurity and the rep helping is of little help. I am fine in getting the web security setup. Websites that match security rules get blocked and so on. Script run to impliment is below. scansafe general-optionss...

Hi all, We have 2 x ASA5510's and about 250 users and are keen to trial CWS. The datasheets say the 5510's only support 75 CWS users. Does anyone know if this is just a "recommended maximum"?Does it count all users, or just concurrnent browsing sessi...

sossie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a customer who wants to purchase CWS and to deploy it into a public wifi area of his company. He is unsure of how to license it, does it work on a per session basis or per IP? The public users will not authenticate to ...

Top Solution Authors