Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,We are using Cisco CWS (evaluation version) connected with Cisco 2951 in UAE. Since, there is no tower in UAE and nearby, so we are advised to connect with CWS London tower. Our web browsing experience is getting worse with the passage of...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inheirited a ScanSafe implementation, now called CWS.  It is not well documented, but essentially it works.    (EICAR test file gets denied). Those who implemented it are no longer around, so I'm on my own except for TAC and the community.  Th...

HiOn some of our branch-offices we have an ISR2 CPE connecting to the MPLS network, using a central ASA for internet connection. Can we install and configure the CWS connector on the ISR2 branch CPE and redirect traffic to the CWS tower through the c...

Hi Everyone, I have Cisco CWS mobility client installed on user pcs and deployed cws in cloud. The users are uninstalling the mobility client and the traffic is not redirected to the cloud. Can i configure the ASA to redirect the  internet traffic hi...

I have a site running a Cisco 881-sec-k9 with Cisco cloud security (it's also a hub for 8 site to site tunnels). The plan is for users connecting to the guest network to run through this connection. There's also a production network for the employees...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the recommended practices for Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).  Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS) provides industry-leading securi...