cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Are certificates backed up on a FIPS enabled VoIP cluster

kpsingh79
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to find out if CA signed certificates are backed up for a mixed mode FIPS enabled CUCM cluster.  I've seen posts where it does state that they do get backed up but none of them make a distinction between Non-FIPS vs FIPS cluster.  If someone can provide me link to the documentation for this that would be really appreciated.

Also is the same also true for UCCX, CER, Unity Connection, IM & Presence?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK there is no difference between what is backed up between these two. The reason for why you don’t find that in any documentation is likely because there is simply nothing to document as it’s no difference.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFAIK there is no difference between what is backed up between these two. The reason for why you don’t find that in any documentation is likely because there is simply nothing to document as it’s no difference.

Response Signature

Understood.  I'm assuming the same is true for all the other VoIP servers (UCCX, CER, Unity Connection, IM &Presence).  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: