Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there, I about to embark upon using Spark for a project for the first time, however am unable to find a way to export the conversations etc. offline. This will be required at the end of the project for auditing purposes. I understand that the Spar...

Struggling with a problem in my lab.  I had a working CWMS system in there.  Demo license expired, so I rebuilt the VM's with the same values.  But....it doesn't work any more. IRP01, IRP02, CWMS01, and CWMS02 in the same VLAN, and public and privat...

Hello, I have a Cisco CUCM with BE6k deployed for one of my client. Now they want Cisco Jabber for Controlling Devices, Doing Call and IM. I want to know how Many Lisences i need to add for 300/600 or 1000 Cisco Jabber. Can someone help me please ? R...

HI everyone i have a problem with the jabber for iphone contact list not sort now i use the display is now english , and the last name is letter. i want the contact can sort by last name ..now the jabber for windows is sort who can help me ...than...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes