cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Soft phone Version 12.8.1.52494 Build 302494 Blue Tooth audio device.

I have blue tooth audio device connected to the laptop dell lat 5590 I am using Jabber soft phone and while teams or skype (other collaboration tools) will recognize this device Jabber will not. See attached document.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The grey means it sees it in the audio device selection choices, but, the device is not currently "attached" to the system or enabled.

If it is currently on and paired, then, I would recommend a TAC case for it. We do have customers in our shop using bluetooth devices with ... as much success as those have in general with Jabber.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The grey means it sees it in the audio device selection choices, but, the device is not currently "attached" to the system or enabled.

If it is currently on and paired, then, I would recommend a TAC case for it. We do have customers in our shop using bluetooth devices with ... as much success as those have in general with Jabber.

Pavel Herc
Level 1
Level 1

And do you have open Cisco Jabber and other communications applications ( skype etc..) in one moment ? 

if yes this could be the reason. 

I would recommend to download the newest drivers for the bluetooth device from vendor site..  

I finally got it. There was another device near by that seemed to be aggressively picking up blue tooth devices. Once I turned blue tooth off on that device all was fine. Appreciate all the responses and ideas.