Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark SLA?

ogy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was looking into Cisco Spark offering and I cannot find the service availability SLA. Dose anyone know how much is the contractual SLA and where I can find it?

Best Regards,

Ogy

6 Replies 6

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Ognyan,

Please look here for more information on Spark terms and descriptions.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/about/doing_business/legal/service_descriptions/docs/Cisco-Spark-Offer-Description.pdf

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Yep I was going to post that link but I think the request is for a SLA level like 99.9 or something like that which today Spark doesn’t provide as a part of their terms.

Srini Kilambi

Thanks Srinivasan, dose this means that there is no SLA commitment for uptime from Cisco regarding spark ?

Hi Kelli,

I cannot find anything related to SLA and service availability commitment in this document can you point it more specific ?

Regards,

Ognyan

Well I think it is written very clearly:

The Cisco Spark Services are provided on a best-efforts basis.

Your access to and use of the Cisco Spark Services may be suspended for the duration of any unanticipated or unscheduled downtime or unavailability of any portion or all of the Cisco Spark Services for any reason

mike.davidson1
Level 1
Level 1

SLA is very week and was a concern when we signed up for Spark.  With all the outages, we are now second guessing our decision to move from Jabber to Spark.  SLA and actual system availability is poor compared to other enterprise SaaS we are using.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: