cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark

javedchauhan
Level 1
Level 1

As an admin, when I try to provision an account for one of the users, I get the following error:

[Email] cannot be added. The user already exists in a different organization. TrackingID: ATLAS_23cb44f8-6cff-95dc-e098-ab0e1e04b176_4

The user says he doesn't have an existing account. I have the option to convert unlicensed users(users who had existing Spark accounts) to licensed but his email doesn't show in the list of unlicensed users.

This is the only user account I'm having issues with. I've provisioned tens of other accounts with out any issues.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Contact support, they should be able to lookup the email and with the user's permission, delete their account from the database.  Not the same issue as you, but I had a user with a 30 day trial account that prevented me from making a change to our organization in Spark and they were able to remove the trial account for me with the user's permission.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @javedchauhan

check the link: Convert Unlicensed Cisco Spark Users.

Ask the user to access the Cisco Spark Web Page > SignIn > Login > enter the user's email > select the link Forgot Password? ... to double check if the user has no Spark Account.

Hope this helps !!!

Marcelo Morais

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Contact support, they should be able to lookup the email and with the user's permission, delete their account from the database.  Not the same issue as you, but I had a user with a 30 day trial account that prevented me from making a change to our organization in Spark and they were able to remove the trial account for me with the user's permission.