Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Spark

As an admin, when I try to provision an account for one of the users, I get the following error:   [Email] cannot be added. The user already exists in a different organization. TrackingID: ATLAS_23cb44f8-6cff-95dc-e098-ab0e1e04b176_4   The user says ...

Hi Folks ! We have an interesting problem.   We designed a MRA and B2B for our customer. They are using 2 different DMZ network. Design is like that;   Local endpoints -> CUCM -> EXPC -> Checkpoint(DMZ 1)->EXPE->Fortigate(DMZ 2)->Internet->Vpnless Ja...

Resolved! Spark install

I'm trying to install the latest version of Spark but it insists on trying to install the older version first and looks for the older MSI file, which I no longer have. Is there a way to bypass this?

schewej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys  i have two sip trunks go to webex in CUCM, but it's not working from yesterday , and then i trace calls and find termination caused code is 134217749 and another one is 65 as below picture.    do you have any ideas ??

error.PNG
Eric Fu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   currently several users receive a prompt from Jabber with the message "Try again later or contact your system administrator" and a error code "CJ:1100:25"is written in the "show error notification" log. When I lookup for the error codes (https:...

Hello Friends,   May I know the classification of Qos should be use for jabber versus 9971 ip phone  video traffic   It will be come as    1) Interactive Video - Sensitive but can tolerate packet loss of about 1% and latency almost same as voice or  ...

I am wondering if this is the right place to ask this question... Our company has the webex meeting center. I want to explore the API to see if there is any benefit to us. I found the document and I am trying the URL API however I am stuck with even ...