cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Room Kit Plus Precision 60 VoIP, SIP and Videocall (BlueJeans) Problems

bestworscht
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

we have bought a Cisco Webex Room Kit Plus Precision 60 with an Cisco Webex Codec Plus for using it as an on premise solution to connect the VC to BlueJeans over IP and connect it to our PBX Swyx. Both should work together, for example i have a active Video Call with Bluejeans and want to add an external VoIP Client that comes in over the PBX. When i register the Codec to our PBX by typing in the Proxy 1 Address, URI and Authentication it works. I can can log calls over the PBX, no problem. BUT when i try to call Bluejeans it rejects the call. see message below. When i un-configure SIP by leaving the fields blank. Bluejeans works again and PBX not. What for configurations do i need for getting work both?!

I am happy for every advise.

Here the Logfile for Scenario SIP configured

Call ID 20
Remote number sip:199.48.152.152
Callback number sip:199.48.152.152
Display name 199.48.152.152
Direction Outgoing
Protocol Sip
Call rate 1920 kbps
Encryption type None
Duration 0 seconds
Start time 2019-05-07 12:57:53
End time 2019-05-07 12:57:53
Disconnect cause Call party not registered
Disconnect cause code 404 (SIP)
Disconnect cause type NetworkRejected
Occurrence type NoAnswer
Is acknowledged Acknowledged

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

swyx is SIP - yes? When you are registered to a SIP registrar, every SIP call you try to make is going to go to the registrar to try to resolve whatever it is you've dialed. If the swyx service has no configuration to support public IP address dialing, it will fail. 

What might work is to try your BlueJeans call using H.323, not SIP. if you're not registered to a Gatekeeper that should work. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

swyx is SIP - yes? When you are registered to a SIP registrar, every SIP call you try to make is going to go to the registrar to try to resolve whatever it is you've dialed. If the swyx service has no configuration to support public IP address dialing, it will fail. 

What might work is to try your BlueJeans call using H.323, not SIP. if you're not registered to a Gatekeeper that should work. 

in fact you are right. i could see in Wireshark on the SIP Server that the Cisco VC is trying to call this public IP but couldn't resolve. 

Now after setting the H323 Mode = ON, i have set default Conference Call on SIP and the Bluejeans Meetings in Favorites with default H323. Now everything is working is aspected :-)