Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoJabber.exe run arguments list

Hello,

Is there a list of possible run arguments for Cisco Jabber (like via cmd command line)? Can I pass some argument/parameter for the app to have fast sign-in disabled and credentials reseted (both username and password fields blank) without any edits in xml config file?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kita
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, here is a link to the list:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber_chapter_010000.html#JABW_RF_CF4EAB44_00

Below is a sample of one I use frequently when I want to troubleshoot Jabber from someone else's PC it is better if UPN discovery is disabled:

Silent Install:

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi /passive UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false CLICK2X=DISABLE

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Kita
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, here is a link to the list:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber_chapter_010000.html#JABW_RF_CF4EAB44_00

Below is a sample of one I use frequently when I want to troubleshoot Jabber from someone else's PC it is better if UPN discovery is disabled:

Silent Install:

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi /passive UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false CLICK2X=DISABLE

Thank you. 

That's very useful, however I was wondering if there is a way to do something like that with already deployed Cisco Jabber.

Something like this in cmd: 

CiscoJabber.exe -resetcred /f

Is it possible?

No, it is not.

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
As in the post below you can do some transform or installer flag, but these aren’t specified at runtime on Windows.