Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS add hoc conference create problem after enabling Host and Guest

Vinod16
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have enabled Host guest access on spaces its working fine but we are facing issues in AD hoc conference now.

Whenever any user start Ad hoc conference then they are not connecting to meeting - error getting Waiting for Host to join the meeting.

Can we can resolve this ..

Thanks in advance .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello winter,

After removing Guest’s callLegProfile from /api/v1/system/profiles its working.

#Note: Once you enabled this features then Guest profile automatically assigned to system>>profiles.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

where have you assigned all the profiles, to activate Host/Guest "feature"?

It sounds, that you have assigned the callLegProfile with "needsActivation = True" in the global API setting, therefore, this will be used for every call --> Also Ad Hoc calls.

Can you describe in detail, where have you assigned which profile / setting with which values?

Hello Winter,

I followed this :

1. Create host callLegProfile (needsActivation=false)

2. Create guest callLegProfile (needsActivation=true)

3. Associate guest callLegProfile with coSpace

4. Create host accessMethod on coSpace uri=1111 & callLegProfile=Host & callID=1111

I did this for only 1 Cospace but i dont know how this affect AD hoc calls now .

Can you do a conference and check the profiles assigned to the calls involved via the API?

It's interesting, that CMS assigns the profiles.

Hello winter,

After removing Guest’s callLegProfile from /api/v1/system/profiles its working.

#Note: Once you enabled this features then Guest profile automatically assigned to system>>profiles.

I'm not sure, if this is correct, that it is automatically assigned globally (system->profile)

I think, you just modified the "default" callLegProfile and that's why it was used for all calls then.

But glad, it's working now.

Vinod16
Level 1
Level 1

Any 1 have solution for this ?