Views
Helpful
Replies

Compare commands

Pragash22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

I need to migrate from 2811 to 4331, some commands are changed (Clocking configs in E1) on the new-model and the way we configure is bit different. This is router is mostly used for voice services and E1 card, FXO and FXS.

Earlier we had a option to compare commands in Cisco Feature Navigator, now I am not able to see 2811 image on feature navigator new version. That is really easy when comparing 2 versions and I will have less work to do. Now feature Navigator not like before and I was not able to compare.

Does anyone know any tools to compare or command reference would be the only solution?
Kind regards

4 Replies 4

4321 controller configuration. this from a MGCP router. FXO  and FXS its same.

card type e1 0 1

controller E1 0/1/0

clock source line primary

pri-group timeslots 1-10,16 service mgcp

network-clock synchronization automatic

network-clock input-source 1 controller E1 0/1/0

Response Signature

Nithvin

Thank you for your reply.

refer to the attach photo, do you have any why i get the error like attached. This is a 4K router. I could see the config for the interface Serial0/1/015 in the sh run as well. I assume that serial port not initiated correctly.

Kind regards

Pragash

The generation of router your migrating from is well past end of life. That’s probably why you don’t see it in feature navigator. Although I never used the functionality you describe, quite frankly I didn’t even know it existed. With a small amount of effort and time you aught to be able to find and figure out the differences between the two platforms. Likely within the first migration you would nail it down and then you should be able to get the rest of your routers replaced with ease.

Response Signature

Yeah these are very old technologies, but still many customers using it. Thanks for the words Rodger, referred to the documentation, now feel better :-D.

I have rarely worked with 28XX router from starting of my career.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: