cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conversation pane does not close after call.

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have a VCS to CUCM connection and the calls between a VC unit and a Jabber for Windows works well including video.

The issue that I have is when the VC unit disconnects the call the JFW client conversation pane does not close, it remains open as an active call with the timer still counting. It does not prevent me from making another call to that extension the conversation panes stack up. When making calls between clients registered on the CUCM this pane closes automatically.

If I login with my CUPC client I only get voice but the conversation pane does close in this situation.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

shdempse
Level 1
Level 1

Is the client in deskphone or softphone mode? Is the behavour the same in both modes?

Is it possible to obtain a wireshark trace to assist us in determining whether it is a client or server side issue?

Regards

Shane

Hi Shane,

I have not tested deskphone mode yet but here is the trace for the softphone mode.

Heath

Can you please open a TAC case and attach a problem report please?

Regards

Shane

Hi Heath,

Just wanted to see if you found the cause of the problem.  We are currently experiencing the same issue but only when we call two of our users.  Everything within UCM appears to be configured identically so i'm assuming it's an mis-config on the clients.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

When the call remains on the CUCM cluster it is all good for me. The issue is only experienced when we are calling a VC system attached to a neighboured VCS and when the VC unit ends the call the pane stays active.

You you have a simular setup?

dejoyce
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kyle,

Shane is on holidays for a while, I can see what I can do to help out. I think a prt would be a good start and our engineers can have a look at it and see why the conversation window is staying around.

If you can get us that Kyle we should be able to make progress.

Thanks,

Derek

Will do!

Thanks Derek.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: