Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and AD Integration

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dears,

I want to integrate my CUCM with Active Directory. If I add or modify any extensions, that should automatically update under the AD user profile. I got a proposal from KURMI software. Are there any other vendor applications? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Based on my real-world experience with Kurmi Software, I've found it to be a powerful and flexible solution for unified communications provisioning. It boasts a wide range of features, including AD integration, and offers extensive customization options to suit specific needs. The team continuously strives to improve the system, ensuring it stays ahead of the curve in the evolving UC landscape.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Kurmi is a provisioning tool. Which is a replacement for Cisco prime provisioning.

There are other products like Akkadian labs, phoneup etc.. if you are in the gulf region KURMI is the only vendor who has local presence. They have an office in UAE.

are you looking for a solution to update the AD when you make changes on Cucm?

Integrating AD you will be able to pull users to cucm .

if you explain a little more about your requirement may be we can provide you a better solution

Response Signature

In my opinion and based upon experience the best provisions/administration solution for CM is Ziro Provisioning for Cisco, ZPC in short, by Ziro. This was formerly known as SMACS by Stack8.

Response Signature

Dear Nithin/Roger,

Thank you for your response. My requirements are to administer and manage user information like extensions, caller IDs, user descriptions, assign user domain IDs to the extensions and manage RDP on CUCM and Active Directory from a single console ( No need to update separately on AD. I have conducted POC with KURMI and it meets my requirements, but my senior feels that it is expensive. If any other vendor can provide the same service at a lower cost would be appreciated.

I don't know if it's at a lower cost but as I wrote we use Ziro Provisioning for Cisco since a few years and we're over the moon with it. For more information head over to https://goziro.com/

Response Signature

nabilmassri
Level 1
Level 1

Kurmi tries to be flexible when it comes to pricing, and we always try to not lose any project because of pricing, unless the projected budget is utterly unrealistic. In fact, we compare very well with our competitors in this regard. Furthermore, given that we are the ONLY ones with local offices in ME, you can rest assured that our willingness to support our local customers is there for the long term.

Based on my real-world experience with Kurmi Software, I've found it to be a powerful and flexible solution for unified communications provisioning. It boasts a wide range of features, including AD integration, and offers extensive customization options to suit specific needs. The team continuously strives to improve the system, ensuring it stays ahead of the curve in the evolving UC landscape.

alisha_rascon01
Level 1
Level 1

Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) with Active Directory (AD) is a common practice to streamline user management and authentication processes. This integration allows you to leverage your existing AD infrastructure for user authentication in CUCM.

marcoperson250
Level 1
Level 1

Great information! I'm also looking for an answer to this. It's good that I read this and yeah, it answers me also. Thank you.