cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber cannot view sent nor receive chat message in WIN7 machine.

sbetlyon1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I've seen this problem here and I've tried some of the troubleshooting suggested but so far nothing works. I've contacted our support from cisco/jabber and they send me here. can someone help me.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please provide the Jabber client version , CUCM & IM&P version and the exact specs of the Windows PC. You can check the system requirements in Release notes of the jabber version and ensure they are followed. Also, check if the issue is only with clients on a specific set of PC's or all of them.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

Vicky Arora
Level 1
Level 1

Apart from the details which Manish asked for. If you can check the version of Internet Explorer and see the details. If the version is 8, I would recommend an upgrade to IE11 as this may resolve the issue.

As always, feel free to reply back with the outcomes and do inform if the solution helped you.

Regards

Vicky

Glad your issue is fixed.

Do remember to rate the solution so that others can find it useful.

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please provide the Jabber client version , CUCM & IM&P version and the exact specs of the Windows PC. You can check the system requirements in Release notes of the jabber version and ensure they are followed. Also, check if the issue is only with clients on a specific set of PC's or all of them.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

thanks. the problem was cause by the old version of Internet Explorer 8. I just updated it to 11 and everything is working just find. thanks again!!!!

Glad your issue is fixed.

Do remember to rate the solution so that others can find it useful.

Vicky Arora
Level 1
Level 1

Apart from the details which Manish asked for. If you can check the version of Internet Explorer and see the details. If the version is 8, I would recommend an upgrade to IE11 as this may resolve the issue.

As always, feel free to reply back with the outcomes and do inform if the solution helped you.

Regards

Vicky