Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Unity Integration (LDAP)

Marc Richter
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've got an installation of CUCM 11.5 su4 with Unity Connection and IM&P in the same version. Users are imported from LDAP to CUCM and also from LDAP to CUC directly. LDAP Authentication is activated and working.

If I login to Cisco Jabber, I always get the error "Update credentials - Your Voicemail credentials are invalid. Please update your account information to use Voicemail service."

If I click 'Update or go to Options - Accounts - Voicemail and enter the LDAP credentials there everything is fine.

Is this some normal behavior or should I also get logged in to Voicemail automatically if LDAP authentication for End Users is activated in CUCM and CUC.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In the Service Profile on CUCM, what do you have set for the "Credentials source for voicemail service" in the Voicemail section? In your scenario, I would think that "Unified CM - IM Presence" would be correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

In the Service Profile on CUCM, what do you have set for the "Credentials source for voicemail service" in the Voicemail section? In your scenario, I would think that "Unified CM - IM Presence" would be correct.

Well thats working :)

I've thought u have to leave it free so the LDAP authentication is working. Just changed it like you said and the behavior is like I expect.

Thanks a lot!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: