cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JFW 9.1(2) voicemail timestamps off by one hour

eric.pedersen
Level 5
Level 5

Since Jabber 9.1(1) the timestamps on our voicemails in Jabber are one hour behind when the voicemail was actually received. I tried 9.1(0) and the timestamps are correct. With both 9.1(1) and 9.1(2) the they are all behind an hour.  The timestamps in the Unity mailbox are correct so it's not coming from there.

I made sure that the timezone is configured correctly in Unity Connection.

It looks like a bug to me and I'm opening an SR. Do others have this problem also?

Thanks,

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

Cisco TAC recently had a few SRs reporting this issue. We are tracking this with CSCud86088.

CSCud86088: Jabber shows the wrong voicemail timestamp during US daylight savings

Thanks,

Maqsood

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

Cisco TAC recently had a few SRs reporting this issue. We are tracking this with CSCud86088.

CSCud86088: Jabber shows the wrong voicemail timestamp during US daylight savings

Thanks,

Maqsood

Hi Maqsood,

Yes I saw this bug before, but it doesn't look the same. We're not within two weeks of DST, and our problem appeared with 9.1(1), not 9.1(0) as the bug indicates.

Thanks,

Eric

Did you ever get this fixed?  I'm running Jabber 9.1.3 Build 13181 and having the same issue.

I was told this will be fixed in 9.2.

I hope this will be fixed in 9.2 because I can tell you that it isn't fixed in the recently released (Mar 27, 2013) 9.1.4. Anyone know when 9.2 is to come out?

Should be out later today.

tony951631
Level 1
Level 1

Folks

9.2 fixed this issue.

Pls download and test it.

Cheers

TN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: