cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log into the Cisco Webex Control Hub.

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a WeEx Team app on my laptop. I tried to updated users this morning in the WebEx Control Hub, using the Cisco Directory Connector, and it caused a major issue with my Webex account.

I can no longer log in to the WebEx control Hub. When I attempt to log in, it gives the following message:

"Your account is not authorized. Please contact your administrator"
TrackingID: NA_a78dc179-c78a-408b-ab9f-5f3465e98b84

Also, I cannot log into my WebEx Teams Account.

Any idea on how to resolve this issue will be much appreciated.

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Did you have your account with which you logged into Control Hub created on the AD and enabled before enabling the Directory sync. If you have already added users manually, performing an Active Directory synchronization may cause previously added users to be removed. It is a good practice to run Cisco Directory Connector Dry Run Reports to verify that all expected users are present before enabling the directory sync.

Are there any other users on the AD who were enabled as Admin for the control hub? try to have them login and disable the sync, verify what may be happening. If this does not work, the only option would be to engage Cisco WebEx support and Account Manager to help out.

By default your Cisco partner can also login to your Control Hub tenant and rescue you from this. This is why you see Partner Administrators under Users - those accounts aren’t in your tenant and therefore cannot be impacted by your DirSync. Call them and see if the can help you out.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: