cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection, LDAP and AXL

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

I think I know the answer to this, but I'll throw it out there.

Customer has both AXL and LDAP integrations between Unity Connection and CUCM.  They are trying to move the AXL integrated users to LDAP without having to delete them and then recreate them.

Is there any known way to be able to "unhook" a user account from AXL?  I've tried a couple of different things, and really found no success.  Tried deleting the AXL integration, and then you can't even delete the AXL accounts.

Anybody know anyway to do this?  I'd be willing to go under the hood and do SQL queries to do it if that's an option.  Anybody ever run into this?

4 Replies 4

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Have you checked whether COBRAS can help with this?

That would be where I would start.

I don't know how COBRAS could do anything for this. COBRAS can be used to back up users, but not to edit them.
The only way I can think of that COBRAS would work is if you backed it up, deleted them and then used COBRAS to add them back.

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Have you tried converting the AXL users to AD.  Try one user >> Change the Integration status under edit to "Integrate with LDAP". You can use the Bulk tool for multiple users.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

You can't. When it's an AXL based user, those controls are grayed out (Disabled).