CRS 4.0(4) - steps should be similar for recent UCCX versions.
- Log into Cisco Desktop Administrator from the CRS server (Start> Programs> Cisco> Desktop> Desktop Administrator)
- Browse into the CRS Server> Desktop Configuration> User Interface (you can create a new Work Flow or use default)
- Here we'll add the Start Recording and Stop Recording buttons for the CAD agents.
- Choose Task1 and select the 'Visible' box on the right pane
- Add Action - select Utility Action - Add new...
Action Name: Start Action Type: Record Action: Start
- Customize icon as desired
- Add similar Action for Task2...
Action Name: Stop Action Type: Record Action: Stop
- Make sure that the agent has this Work Flow selected.
- Log out this agent from CAD and log in back again. Now the new tasks are available and agent can record it's calls.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: