cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

This video talks about how to Export Data from CUCM using Bulk Administration Tool (BAT)

4 Comments

Excellent!!!

can export all CUCM data used as a backup.

and this DATA can be imported for fresh installation with the same version and security password?

Jon Clark1
Level 1
Level 1

Again I give Cisco videos another try but same result. I have a very hard time understanding people with a heavy accent. I end up shutting off the sound but I miss how they are explaining it.  Cisco please use an AI voice in clear english.  Now I have to go look elsewhere for the same content.

@Jon Clark1  - Give this video a try. I do have a section on exporting data in there:  

Community Live event: CUCM Bulk Administration Tool: Practical Things You Can Use Every Day 

If you have specific questions or need more help, I recommend posting in the Community Forum at the link below and we will do what we can to help.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/bd-p/discussions-collaboration-apps 

Maren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links