Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Question

Hello everyone,My name is Mohammad A. and I have a simple question asking for your consultation. I am trying to take advantage of the summer break and take CCNP online (non-college) affordable course and exam preperation, taking in consideration that...

i passed the ICND2 in Feb 5th 2018,  I landed a job right after passing the exam so was just too lazy to take the ICND1 exam. I just passed ICND1 Feb 22nd, 2020 due new certification code going in effect on 24th. I would like to know if i will receiv...

Hi all, I recently got my CCNA (yay!) and I've been looking into what my next steps are. I am currently working as a first line Service Desk analyst and eyeing a 2nd line Networks job.My first thought was to get familiar with Juniper ( just familiar ...

Saludos.Consulta: Me certifique como CCNA el 22 de Julio del 2016, tengo entendido que antes de 3 años se debería aprobar un examen igual o de Jerarquía superior para poder renovar ese certificación, pues yo el 12 de Julio del 2019 (antes de 3 años) ...

Hello support   i am not sure iam the one who facing the issue, but i checked same time on mobile i see the same time   i am based at +0:00 BST - around 8 am to 9 am between the community site losing the connection in the middle of my comments, and a...

cisco.JPG