cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

EXCHANGE IDEAS

Share and rate your favorite network diagrams, configurations, or scripts with your colleagues. Learn About the Idea What do you think about the exchange ideas concept? Is it useful? Are there places on NetPro where you would like to see it? Do you t...

Forum for Pre Sales Professionals

Why there is no Forum to Help Pre sales guys on cisco devices / technologies. Is there any thing like that really ???I believe that would be very helpful.If can consider this then i am expecting a new forum in the main page soonRegardsJacob Samuel

Modify Ratings

Probably the idea of rating posts came up at the time when there were very few users of this forum. Then the idea may have been to rate each & every post. May be bcoz of this, the Ratings vary from 1 - 5. If an author posts something & didnt get a pr...

Track ratings by date rated

Problem: Once you have noticed that your points have increased there is no easy way to see which post was rated. The only current way to do this is to search "My Posts" and try to remember which post wasn't rated before and now is. Solution: You shou...

acomiskey by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes