Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The inspiration comes from slashdot.org, where discussion is much more frequent, and therefore there is a requirement to filter out bad responses.<br>With the current system, whenever the post is rated, it is rated with a positive number. Therefore e...

Might be useful to implement stickyness for posts (moderated, similar to other web forums eg phpBB-based groups).Helps eliminate topic reposts and is a good place for those topics which are more suited to a FAQ.

robv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I view my subscription list, the posts are not listed chronologically, and they are not dated (last active or when subscribed).This makes it difficult to manage the list.When managing the subscription list I'd like to be able to determine which ...

Keep better track of your rated and unrated NetPro postings. Learn About the Idea What do you think about the review ratings concept? Do you think the idea should evolve into something different? Do you think this pilot should be dropped? Discuss it ...

Hi,I'm not sure if the forum already have this or similar feature and if somebody recomended the same.I would like to mark posts and put them in my "Collection" for easy access in the future. From this "Collection", I can also create "Topics" to sepa...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With todays technology for dynamic web content I wonder how easy or hard it would be to add a white board add-on to the netpro discussion. The benefit of such is that it allows dynamic discussion/brain storming, and eliminates the risk of incompatibl...

l.mourits by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On select Cisco.com product pages, NetPro discussions appear in the far-right column of the page. You can click to view the full discussion or start a new conversation. See It in ActionWhat do you think about the embedded discussions concept? Is it u...

Hello.Most of Cisco Press books are fairly good, but sometimes I (maybe you, too) find that there are some errors in them or some content difficult to understand.I have not find a suitable forum for discussion of Cisco books (does anyone knows?).I th...