Views
Helpful
Replies

500 internal server error from CVP

shibinkumaric
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts ,

We have an existing UCCE 10.5 solution and recently we upgraded the CVP version to 11.6 . We built new VMs for CVP 11.6 and were trying to integrate it with existing setup hence presently both 10.5 and 11.6 version of CVP exists . currently we are not able to test end to end call as call fails and survivability kicks in. on the CVP logs / VXML GW logs I can see CVP responding with 500 internal server error . Please let me know if you have any suggestions to fix this issue.

Also the get http request from VXML GW shows CVP version as 10.5 even though we installed 11.6 TCL files in VXML GW.

Regards,
Shibin

5 Replies 5

I think people will need more information from you to be able to offer recommendations. For instance:

-how do CVP and VXML server show in Ops console (up, down, etc.)

-when you deployed the updated files to the gateway, did you load them?

-did you make changes to the ingress gateway as well as far as updated TCL/applications, or just the VXML one?

how do CVP and VXML server show in Ops console (up, down, etc.) - Both are UP

-when you deployed the updated files to the gateway, did you load them? - I didnt re-load the gateway . I used audio-prompt load command.

-did you make changes to the ingress gateway as well as far as updated TCL/applications, or just the VXML one? - in our case same gateway is functioning as both ingress and VXML GW .

Regards,

Shibin

It isn't the audio files that you need to load, it is the applications like survivability for instance. You can do that by reloading the gateway or doing a command like call application voice load survivability (and the same for the other applications that you have that you need to refresh).

The problem may be in your ICM script, that's where you set user.microapp.media_server to specify the VXML Server to use ("http://IP:7000/CVP")

Yours is probably still pointing to your 10.5 system, or something like "mediaserver" (which is defined on the gateway using ip host mediaserver )

If your VXML Server and CVP Server are co-resident (as they usually are in 11.6) then you can set to user.microapp.media_server to "" (empty string) before the RunExtScript (GS,Server,V) and the voice browser will use the VXML Server that resides on the CVP Server that's already in use.
If you do this then you can also remove the SetVariable nodes assigning user.microapp.app_media_lib to ".." and user.microapp.UseVXMLParams "N"

Thank you Janinegraves, it appears to be an issue with the VXML gateway and issue got resolved post Gateway reload. However my existing setup on 10.5 is not working post upgrading the TCL files to 11.6 on Ingress and VXML gateways . Do you know if it is not compatible with 11.6 TCL files . Is there any way to make both 10.5 and 11.6 CVP working using the same VXML / Ingress gateway .