Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX queue timeout

We have a script that that should loop through agents until no one is available and then roll into the next queue, for some reason it fails to loop through all agents we have about 6 skill levels with 2 agents at each level. Just wondering if there is some type of default queue timeout or wait limit? 

uccx1.PNG

4 Replies 4

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

You do not properly show the Select Resource step in your screenshot - can you confirm you are routing to a queue rather than an agent?

Other issues are the dangling Goto under Failed branch and you should dequeue calls before sending to vocemail.

Try using the script editor Validate option and correcting any errors it reports.

uccx2.PNG

I do have stuff in Goto step it was removed from the picture. Also here is select resource properties. I was able to test and keep caller in queue for over 10 minutes but for some reason someone still reports that when script get's through 5th competency level it stops looping and switches to next queue which is down below in my script. Was wondering if there is any other limits.

Thanks,

What is the Minimum Competence set for the queue under Subsystems > RmCm > Contact Service Queues ?

Could that be causing your issue?

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The "Goto" step under Connected --> Failed (7th line) does not go anywhere, this is where the call goes on Ring no Answer, you need to fix this. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: