Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Abandoned Calls vs Voice mail

I have configured a CSQ that have the options to press 1 to leave a message after a minimum of 2 minutes of waiting time.

The CSQ is working fine and the voice mail is working.

My question is about reporting in CUIC

I saw reports that shows abandoned calls and what I understand with that is that all calls that exit the CSQ, either by hanging up or pressing 1 to leave a message.

Is there a way to separate these 2 types of abandon ?

Thank you

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Before re-directing the call to voicemail you should use the set contact to handled using the "set contact info" step and checking "Handled" option to properly reflect it in the reports.

Is there a way to do a trace in the CCX Editor to see where the code goes when I press 1 ?

Yes, use the Reactive Script debug, so open script in script editor, make sure you connect to the CCX system when logging to the editor, select reactive debug and make a call to the application/script, you will then have ability to control step by step progress from the editor.

I tried what you said and it's not working.

In the code, there's a menu with connections. Under the connection for button 1, I added this line :

Set Contact Info (--Triggering Contact--, handled)

I saved the script, I uploaded it in the UCCX and added it to the application.

I made 2 calls, 1 of them was for the voicemail (by pressing 1). When I looked into the CUIC, I still have 2 abandoned calls.

What is wrong ?

Can you post your script?

I could'nt find how to copy / paste the script text so I attached it to my post.

This is pretty big script, can you point to which line you modified?

When you run it in reactive debug do you see the line being executed?

I would suggest that you use the Dequeue step prior to the transfer. I think it is showing as abandoned because the call it queued, but never gets to an agent and does not get dequeued.