Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to UCCXv8 prompts folder ?

RomainJean
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anybody know where UCCXv8 store prompts? (like the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\" folder in V4).

I wanted to access to those prompts by a Remote Java Object on the UCCX Script.

Is it possible to access to the prompt folder with a WinSCP client?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can access the prompts via a full path in a script, but they are not available externally for SCP, SFTP, FTP, etc.  There is no external access to the file system in the Linux appliance.

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

In 8.x the exact path were the prompts are stored is in "/common/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US" folder however to access this folder you will require root credentials which is used by TAC only for troubleshooting purposes.

Regards

Anuj

Hi,

In UCCXv3 i had a Create Java Object item to test if the prompt exist:

"

file=new java.io.File ("C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_US\Welcom.wav")

bool=file.exist()

if(bool) Then

[..]

"

(see attached file)

In UCCXv8 may i replace the sting "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_US\Welcom.wav"

to "/common/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US/Welcom.wav" in the Create Java Object item ?

regards

You cannot use that folder  please check the following document at page 301 or 2-281

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801_step_ref.pdf

"You can upload files to the Unified CCX customer folder provided by default. To view the location of this folder, use the following syntax:

System.GetProperty("uccx.customer.dir")"

Hope this helps

Anuj

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: