Announcements

Cisco Community Designated VIP Class of 2020

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Access to UCCXv8 prompts folder ?

Hi,

Does anybody know where UCCXv8 store prompts? (like the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\" folder in V4).

I wanted to access to those prompts by a Remote Java Object on the UCCX Script.

Is it possible to access to the prompt folder with a WinSCP client?

Thank you

Everyone's tags (5)
4 REPLIES 4
Rising star

Re: Access to UCCXv8 prompts folder ?

You can access the prompts via a full path in a script, but they are not available externally for SCP, SFTP, FTP, etc.  There is no external access to the file system in the Linux appliance.

Cisco Employee

Hi

In 8.x the exact path were the prompts are stored is in "/common/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US" folder however to access this folder you will require root credentials which is used by TAC only for troubleshooting purposes.

Regards

Anuj

Beginner

Hi,

In UCCXv3 i had a Create Java Object item to test if the prompt exist:

"

file=new java.io.File ("C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_US\Welcom.wav")

bool=file.exist()

if(bool) Then

[..]

"

(see attached file)

In UCCXv8 may i replace the sting "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_US\Welcom.wav"

to "/common/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US/Welcom.wav" in the Create Java Object item ?

regards

Cisco Employee

You cannot use that folder  please check the following document at page 301 or 2-281

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801_step_ref.pdf

"You can upload files to the Unified CCX customer folder provided by default. To view the location of this folder, use the following syntax:

System.GetProperty("uccx.customer.dir")"

Hope this helps

Anuj

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here