Views
Helpful
Replies

Add a queue to queueing

gustavskii
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I need help figuring out a way to add a queue while a person is in the queue already.

So basically if a person is in the queue for more than a minute i want to include supervisor queue to be considered.

i`m using

"Queue to Enterprise Skill Group" as a node.

When I entered following line in "Consider If" field : ((second()+60*minute())+(3600*hour()))-Call.user.QStartTime>60

But it only checks it once, and it doesn`t happen when the call is on hold for more than a minute

Second, I tried to add another node "Queue to Skill Group" but it basically re-queues it to the Skill Group and it doesn`t go to original queues.

Third, I tried to add "Queue to Enterprise Skill Group", but it refreshes the queue position, and had problems where people who waited less time got answered first.

I would highly appreciate the help.

2 Replies 2

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Are you using Skill Groups or Precision Queues and Precision Attributes for queuing calls?

I would suggest that you'll use Precision Queue and that way you can configure 2 steps in it.

First step: for 1 minute, look for all agents that have the attribute called "Customer Service" (for example).

Second step: look for all agents that have the attribute called "Supervisors".

That way, when call is queued it will search for available agents that have the attribute "Customer Service" for 1 minute, and if that 1 minute passes it will try to find available agents with the attribute "Supervisors".

Note in the above way (and for me at least is fine, but depends on the needs), if 1 minute passes and it moved to look for agents that have "Supervisors" attribute, and someone from "Customer Service" becomes available the call won't be directed to that "Customer Service" agent, but will wait till a supervisor can get the call.

Thank you for the reply, but I specifically need to be able to direct a call to a "Customer Service" representative, if one of them will become available

I won`t have people in "Supervisor" at all times, they will only login to help during hard times, I do not want a call to start looking into supervisors queue when there are nobody in the queue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: