cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding a summary to existing Report in CUIC

Tony Arabio
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning, I am very new to this forum, so if I have done something wrong or selected the wrong board, I apologize and would appreciate it if someone could get me on the right track. I have recently taken over some of the reporting for my department and noticed that some of the reports in CUIC have a summary at the bottom and others do not. When I look it up it says when creating a report, chose what you want in the footer (sum, Avg.). My question is: Can I add a summary to an existing report? Thank you, Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You didn't mention what platform or what version, but usually the answer is yes. The one exception might be some versions of UCCX.
Assuming you have a system that allows you to create reports, you can modify the existing report defintion (which will impact any reports that use that definition) or you can go the safer but more time consuming route of doing a save as of the report definition and then customize it as you want.
Attached is a link for a guide that talks about some of the customizing you would do.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report_chapter_0101.html

Also, you may not have to do this at all (depending). Once you run the report, click on the tools and selecting grouping, that also sometimes lets you add a summary option, and in that case you don't even have to change the definition at all.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

You didn't mention what platform or what version, but usually the answer is yes. The one exception might be some versions of UCCX.
Assuming you have a system that allows you to create reports, you can modify the existing report defintion (which will impact any reports that use that definition) or you can go the safer but more time consuming route of doing a save as of the report definition and then customize it as you want.
Attached is a link for a guide that talks about some of the customizing you would do.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report_chapter_0101.html

Also, you may not have to do this at all (depending). Once you run the report, click on the tools and selecting grouping, that also sometimes lets you add a summary option, and in that case you don't even have to change the definition at all.

Thank you very much for your prompt and accurate response, I really appreciate the help.