Views
Helpful
Replies

Addition Call manger nodes in cisco PCCE 2k deployment

Tibin Thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

Can we install additional call manager nodes in Cisco PCCE 2K deployment model(Ver 12.6)? If it possible, these call manager nods installed in separate UCS host than PCCE components installed, but these call manger servers will be part of same call manger cluster.

So call manager cluster will  have 1 publisher node and 4 subscriber nodes. Publisher and 2 subscriber nodes installed in same UCS Side A and Side B hosts as per PCCE 2k deployment model. The other 2 call manager subscriber nodes will placed in different UCS hosts in different DC location.

Best Regards,

Tibin Thomas 

4 Replies 4

This would seem to imply that you can since they say it can be done on box and off box, but you'll likely want to get this approved by Cisco A2Q to ensure what you're looking to do is officially supported with your specific details.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_12_6_1/design/guide/pcce_b_soldg-for-packaged-cce-12_6/pcce_b_soldg-for-packaged-cce-12_6_chapter_011.html?bookSearch=true

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

I think if you new deployment you can use off-box for call manager in PCCE 2k Technically is possible in my experience, but I agree as @bill.king1 says you must validate with A2Q and give the approval for that.

jameswillison1
Level 1
Level 1

@Yasid.ramli1 I am Agree with you . You are right . I think off- box is better for call manager