Replies

Agent Available/Right Skill Set & Call still Queue

roman3mcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have an issue regarding queuing, as follows

1. Version: IPCCE (ICM 7.1, CRS 4.5)

2. I have a group of agents that have been assigned the "SG1" and another group that have been assigned three other skills as "SG2", "SG3" and "SG4".

3. For some reason and only sometimes agents in the group 1 (only with “SG1”) even though they are in a READY state, calls are not diverted to them, hence queues built.

4. When verifying RT reports, I can see that sometimes I have up to four agents in the ready state (for up to 10 minutes) and calls are not delivered to them.

5. I have confirmed that all “Queue to Skill Group” nodes (hence all calls) have the same priority (defaulted = 5)

6. I have confirmed that the right SG have been assigned to the right agents

7. I am actually not using any “Queue Priority” node.

7. I do not have any sub-skill group so “Priority” in the skill list explorer for al SG has been set to “0”.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

3 Replies 3

Are you using any consider if statements in the queue to SG node? Are calls queuing to multiple SGs at once?

david

Put the script in Monitor Mode and select "Display Real-Time Data" and choose Skill Groups.

Now, does it also show that the number of agents you believe are available are actually available?

Regards,

Geoff

Thank you very much guys.

I did discover that some skill sets were actually used to flag calls to the wrong CT node. However, using the RT statistics made this error easy to find. So again thanks.

Regards