Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Prompts

Hello folks,where are the prompt files stored in the server ?we have a high availability cluster and for 1 script prompts back from 2008 are being played. we give the user the ability change the prompts and we store them in the server. i'm just curio...

HiI need some help on configuring CLID for calls arriving on CTIOS Desktop & Phones of the agents. The agents are all Mobile Agents and so the CLID needs to be relayed from the LCP/RCP Port to the Agent's Desk Phone.I'll greatly appreciate all the in...

Hi all,I am working with Cisco UCCX Premium 7.0(1). Cisco IVR is configured for using Russian language by default.While I am attempting to use Create Generated Prompt Step in my IVR script with the constructor type number for a number, say, '1971' I ...

ngk_ua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I deploy a CCX 7.0 HA cluster. All services are installed and they are working properly but when I restart Engine service or shutdown the master server all agents go offline and I can not login to CCX until the master server returns online while JTAP...

Hello All,Our agents,at the end of the call transfer to a normal (not CCX) call manager extension. Is ther a way to know from the reports which calls end with a transfer, and hich not?Many thanks in advance.

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BARS just recently started to fail backing up the IPCC server.Looks like it's having problems backing up the agents recordings?Heres the error:CDBRTool failed to backup Spanlink recordings.Does anybody know the directory these recordings are located?...

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can you specify with in the script which skill an agent requiers to answer it? I want one CSQ but multiple skills, so if a call comes in and the user presses option 1 for IT support, I can say only people with IT skill can answer this call or call co...

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,in the operations console of CVP, when opening the database details of the informix, thecustomer get the attached screenshot.the onstat- command shows that the informix database is online, the reporting server is showing up in the operations co...