Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop can not be logging

yesenia-m
Level 1
Level 1

I have this problem:

After placing the credentials of the agent and passes connecting to the Cisco UCCX, get the error message: There has timed out the request for connection to Cisco UCCX application server, verify that the system is online and try to new.

Thanks for your help

3 Replies 3

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Your agent desktops are having problems connecting to the UCCX server, or some of the UCCX services may be out of service.

Check that the desktops can reach the server and that there are no firewalls or anti-virus software.

Check all services in UCCX are 'in service'. Go to UCCX admin --> Unified CCX Serviceability --> Tools -->  Control Centre - Network Services. Make sure everything is in full service, in particular UCCX Engine and Cisco Desktop Services.

Brian,

Please rate helpful posts.

Hello Brian

This services are correct and active, by ping this computer reach the server, i did the test with my PC disabling my firewall and antivirus.

Consider to be a matter of communication and configuration in my UCCX or CUCM.

Thanks

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you AD integrated?  Do you have more than one AD server listed for Authentication?  Can you log into AppAdmin?

Sometimes what can happen is that: Your primary  AD server is not responding in time, so CUCM uses the secondary AD server as a backup.  However, CAD has a default timeout for login at 10 seconds, far too short to allow CUCM to try the secondary host.

If this sounds like what's happening to you, then you can manually increase the CAD timer by editing the following file on the Agent PC, and restarting CAD.

File

C:\program files\cisco\desktop\config\phonedev.cfg

Add Lines

[ReqTimeout]

Milliseconds=60000

Happy troubleshooting!

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.