Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop Error

Hi,

I am running Cisco UCCX 5.0(2) with UCCM 6.1.  When I  try to launch the cisco agent desktop I get "The license and resource manager may be down.

Please talk to your administrator". CRS is running on high availabiltiy and both are reachable to UCCM through JTAP synch.

I tried to restart all  services manually also restarted both CCX and CUCM servers. Still it shows same.

Please advice

Regards

Firose

7 Replies 7

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Is the CAD Licence Manager service running?

Regards,

Geoff

Since you're running HA, you may want to ensure that postinstall.exe on the agent's PC has both server IP addresses in it.

Yah, it is mentioned both node addresses.

Yes, this CAD License manager service is running on both servers. When I checked log file for agent under program files\cisco\desktop\log. It is showing

some error related to LDAP connection. So I restarted both servers and tried. Still it is same!

Check regedit on CAD PC:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spanlink\CAD\Site Setup

Check if entries IOS HOSTNAME and LDAP hosts 1 & 2 have the correct IP addresses.

Pablo

Please check Task Manager in UCCX servers and look for slapd.exe service is running or nor?

Make sure Windows firewall is disabled on the CAD PC and there are no other firewall or ports blocked between CAD and UCCX servers.

If still no go, please gather CAD logs (DEBUG level)

Hi,

All the configuration was correct as per your updates.  But it is working after restarting whole servers (CCX & CUCM).

I coudn't find the route cause of the problem

Thanks

Firose