Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,On one of our UCCX 7 HA clusters we are seeing the following errors in the event logEvent ID: 2Source: CTIStorageServerAcmiCInt0001 Failed to send message to the cti server. Error(failed to send message to the cti server).Where this deployment ...

csg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,I created java classes and deployed them, they are working fine so far. My problem however, is how to make more variables (currently, only the first 3 substitutions are made). I have attached some screenshots to show you wh...

Hi,I'm new to UCCX Scripting. I have a script that waits for the next available agent. If no agent is available, the user hears a prompt that says, "Thank you for holding...please press 1 to leave a voicemail or continue to hold."  The user hears Mus...

ajacob333 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick Question:  Is CUCM 8x compatible with UCCX 7x.  It does NOT appear so  looking at the UCCX compatibility matrix:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdfCurrently hav...

hgre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed IPCCX 7.0 in VMwareI have finished the installation without any error.But after installation when I tried to open the Admin page from Start > Programs > Cisco Unified CCX Administrator > Application AdministrationGetting error messa...

Hi,We're upgrading from 5.0(2) to 8.0. We've used the Pre-Upgrade Tool to create a TAR file on the production UCCX. From the replacement server we've selected "Upgrade from a previous UCCX release". The Pre-Upgrade Tool ran without issue and the log ...

micandre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a wallboard on our system that shows the agent state, whether they're talking, not ready, etc.. The problem is that when someone dials out it will always show them as "Not Ready" and not "Talking". When they receive an inbound call it shows ...