Helpful
Replies

Agent greeting scripting

NiranjanS8863
Level 1
Level 1

i need help with agent greeting scripting 

can i get  any example agent greeting scripting screen shots 

do i have to create two scripts just for playing agent greeting??

the document gives 2 examples scripts AG and PAG

i have doubt how to create the dialed number   

is it only the name or even dialed number should match 

if so how will trigger script 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, there are 3 scripts provided by Cisco for Agent greeting.

1. AG: This is an example to show how to play agent greeting. You may need not to create this script. You need to use agent greeting PV (AgentGreetingType) in your routing script where you want to enable agent greeting feature before routing call to skill group.

2. PAG: This script causes an Agent Greeting to play. It is invoked by the PlayAgentGreeting dialed number

3. Record_AG: This is to record agent greeting and activate the agent greeting.

For AG, you need to create dialed number on CUCM routing client. It should match with the Route point DN created on CUCM. This is how agent can invoke the AG script using finesse to dial the RP DN. It could be any number. I tried with only name and it didn't work for me.

1. Create RP for record agent greeting

2. Assign directory number

3. Map RP with pguser

4. Create call type for record agent greeting, play agent greeting (RecordAgentGreeting, PlayAgentGreeting)

5. Create DN on CUCM routing client, use RP directory number

6. Assign RecrodAgentGreeting created call type with this DN

7. Schedule Record_AG script with call type RecrodAgentGreeting and PAG with PlayAgentGreeting

You need to modify/add parameters in AG script. Please let me know if you need help with that. I have it configured in my Lab.

Regards,

Sadashiv

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cisco provides the scripts for you, here's one of the guides that tells you their names, where they are located so you can import it, etc.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Configuration/Guide/ucce_b_ucce-features-guide/ucce_b_ucce-features-guide_chapter_01.html

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, there are 3 scripts provided by Cisco for Agent greeting.

1. AG: This is an example to show how to play agent greeting. You may need not to create this script. You need to use agent greeting PV (AgentGreetingType) in your routing script where you want to enable agent greeting feature before routing call to skill group.

2. PAG: This script causes an Agent Greeting to play. It is invoked by the PlayAgentGreeting dialed number

3. Record_AG: This is to record agent greeting and activate the agent greeting.

For AG, you need to create dialed number on CUCM routing client. It should match with the Route point DN created on CUCM. This is how agent can invoke the AG script using finesse to dial the RP DN. It could be any number. I tried with only name and it didn't work for me.

1. Create RP for record agent greeting

2. Assign directory number

3. Map RP with pguser

4. Create call type for record agent greeting, play agent greeting (RecordAgentGreeting, PlayAgentGreeting)

5. Create DN on CUCM routing client, use RP directory number

6. Assign RecrodAgentGreeting created call type with this DN

7. Schedule Record_AG script with call type RecrodAgentGreeting and PAG with PlayAgentGreeting

You need to modify/add parameters in AG script. Please let me know if you need help with that. I have it configured in my Lab.

Regards,

Sadashiv

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: