cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent No ready Reason Code Summary Definition Report Codes not there

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Trying to run an Agent No ready Reason Code Summary Definition report and my custom not ready codes are not able to be selected from the filters. It is weird because some of the custom ones are there but others are not.

For example i see code 100 but none of the other custom ones.

This is a 11.6.2 system and recently built.  Anyone else have this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It turns out it was because I had yet to use these codes and I guess CCX was aware of that and didn't provide them as valid options.  After generating some traffic the codes did show.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello, you tagged this as other contact center. Are you using UCCX, UCCE/PCCE, something else?

Also. you mentioned you see some of the custom ones, and then later you say you don't see any of the custom ones?

Hi ,

For this issue we need to configure same reason codes with numbers in 2 place

1. ICM Reason codes
  2. Finesse Managed Reason codes

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi ,

For this issue we need to configure same reason codes with numbers in 2 place

1. ICM Reason codes
  2. Finesse Managed Reason codes

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

ICM reason codes? I have them defined in finesse desktop admin and then assigned to the team as they are not global.

Ccx I see some custom but missing some others

It turns out it was because I had yet to use these codes and I guess CCX was aware of that and didn't provide them as valid options.  After generating some traffic the codes did show.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: