cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent right in "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center"

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

I want to set agents with the "Agent" right in "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center"

Is there a way to default all agents to have the Agent right?

TIA

7 Replies 7

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Can you elaborate more what do you mean by "Agent" right? Do you want agents to login to CUIC and see some reports? What version are you running?

Regards,

Piyush

BLOG

Sorry about that, I will try to elaborate

We use Finesse and if we don't give the users the Agent right in "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center"

If I don't give them the Agent right in Cisco Unified Intelligence Center the gadgets in Finesse don't load.
When I log into "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center" I click on Configure on the ribbon on the left and choose Users, then search for the user, then I click on the "Assign User Group"
We can give them the Reports right and it will allow them to load the Gadgets on the Finesse screen also
I don't know if the attached helps

What is the version, is it UCCX 12.x? What reports are you trying to load in finesse? most reports like queue statistics and teams will load when you enter them in finesse desktop layout without any special permission on cuic.

Regards,

Piyush

BLOG

System version: 12.5.1.11001-348
This seems like what we're missing "most reports like queue statistics and teams will load when you enter them in finesse desktop layout without any special permission on cuic"
I can only see one Desktop Layout in Cisco Finesse Administrator.
It looks like the attached when they don't have the Agent right

As per the error you shared here, I think issue is different which is described here in this question:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/12-5-finesse-failed-to-load-the-gadget/td-p/4389508

Summary:

This resolved CORS error in Finesse for me in UCCX...
Go to CUIC --> Configure --> Permissions
on the top right Group Permissions should be selected.
In the select entity dropdown select Data Sources.
Select Live Data Streaming Data Source. Tick mark AllUsers View, click Update
Not sure if needed but I also did... Select UCCX. Tick mark AllUsers View, click Update

In the Drop down select Reports and drill into the Live Data. I assigned "AllUsers" view access to everything possible I could and I finally got the reports to display in Finesse.

Basically you need to give Exec permission to AllUsers group on Live Data Streaming Data Source.

Regards,

Piyush

BLOG

Can you not set the report/gadget that you need to All users having the permission, wouldn't that give you what you need and then no changes needed?

omemar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @kbeaton

Agents have default permissions only for Live data report

by meaning
Reports /Stock /Unified CCX Live Data /Agent

omemar_1-1707297038711.png

Supervisor have permission for Agent and Supervisor and Advanced Supervisor only Live data.

Reports /Stock /Unified CCX Live Data /Agent

Reports /Stock /Unified CCX Live Data /Supervisor
Reports /Stock /Unified CCX Live Data /Supervisor /Advanced Supervisor

Administrator can view all reports.Historical and Live data.

reporting users can view all reports. Historical and Live data.==> can be assigned for agents or supervisors.

Omar Iyad Emar
Global Customer Experience Centers