Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! call reject uucx

HiI am getting in report of uccx call reject and when search for a reason i found because [Trigger Max Session, Trigger Failed, Setup Timeout]. can you please help me how i can troubleshoot these three issue

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Does anyone know of a person or company that provides support for UCCX, especially scripting.  Its my understanding Cisco does not offer support for scripting.  Looking for just occasional help here and there on an hourly basis and not a h...

Hello Experts,Some of our Finesse agents get disconnected and loged-out with the following error message (please see the attached screenshot)The agents are not using VPN as they are in the officeon but distanaced from UCCX servers. . The pipe connect...

HelloTraffic Analysis Report it show to me Total Incoming Calls 300, but when i see call presented report show 225 calls, why the number not matched what's different between two valuesalso when i show "called number summary activity report" show 1090...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to have a CCX script utilize REST API to gather and then modify phone attributes in CUCM. I've successfully done this for Meeting Server however, CUCM uses SOAP which throws a monkey wrench in my brain. My settings (which fail) in the REST s...

After a CUCM IP address change of I have followed the documented procedure here - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration and Operations Guide, Release 11.6(1) - Update Unified CM IP Address Change in Unified CCX [Cisco Unified Contact Ce...

dbooth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes