cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents showing in NOT READY Reason Code Summary Report

gcmonk59PRIT
Level 1
Level 1

I have a large install, with over 100 skills and CSQs.  Three agents always show up in everybody's Not Reason Code Summary Report, even though they are not assigned to those skills.  At this point none of these three agents has ever been active.  My assumption is there is a bug that until an agent actually goes Active at least once this happens.  I am looking for confirmation, documentation of such.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

ankitaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the version of IPCC you are running?

What do you mean when you say agent goes active?

Please refer to this guide below for UCCX 5.0. Refer to pg 65 for Agent Summary report.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/user/guide/crs601hr.pdf

See if it has the information you are looking for.

So you mean to say you filter this report based on Skill name and still see those 3 agents evene when you chose a skill which is nto assigned to three of them?

Thanks

Ankita

Actually it is version 8.0.2.  And we have proved that until an agent goes Ready, they will appear on ALL Not Agent Reports for ALL Skills for ALL Teams, even though they are a member of only one Team have only one skill.   So basically you need to have them go Ready briefly..then they appear correctly in the reports.