cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authorization failed of Agent for Cisco Finesse 12.0 sandbox lab

vsalliswell2019
Level 1
Level 1

We are getting "Authorization failed. Contact your administrator" when try to login to Finesse desktop. Not sure why. 

Also in postman we are getting the following error when try to retrieve the systeminfo

• The server couldn't send a response:
    Ensure that the backend is working properly
  • Self-signed SSL certificates are being blocked:
    Fix this by turning off 'SSL certificate verification' in Settings > General
  • Proxy configured incorrectly
    Ensure that proxy is configured correctly in Settings > Proxy
  • Request timeout:
    Change request timeout in Settings > General
7 Replies 7

KiranKL
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For Authorized failed error, could you check the agent ID and its password mentioned in the sandbox lab guide which you are trying to login. Also check if the device registered in CUCM.

Postman error while retrieving SystemInfo is due to a configuration issue.

In postman tool, Navigate to Settings -> General -> Disable "SSL Certificate verification"

Then try the SystemInfo API (https://<finesse server>/finesse/api/SystemInfo)

Hope that works!!

Thanks and regards,

Kiran

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

@vsalliswell2019 wrote:

We are getting "Authorization failed. Contact your administrator" when try to login to Finesse desktop. Not sure why. 

Did you make sure to start the Jabber phones on the Jabber VMs? Also, what are the agent credentials you are using (It is ok to post it here because the credentials for the Finesse sandbox are public)

@vsalliswell2019 wrote:

Also in postman we are getting the following error when try to retrieve the systeminfo

What is the url you are using for SystemInfo?

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I made a reservation for the sandbox and was able to reproduce this issue. Very strange because it was working fine a couple of weeks ago. I will debug and let you know when it is fixed.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you. Please let me know.

Do we have any update on this? Please let me know.

Please if someone could fix this issue it will be very much appreciated. We are not able to use this Sandbox at all. All our work is parked due to this error.

Hi,

We discovered a different issue with the 12.0 sandbox while fixing the authentication issue so it is still not available for reservation.

The other UCCX sandboxes including 12.5 are available and can be used instead.

Thanx,

Denise