Views
Helpful
Replies

auto answer in agents in uccx8.02

concord_83
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All ,

i tried to make agent work flow to auto answer calls once agent is selected but its not working , or it must be configured from line configuration in cisco call manager , but its not needed just needed auto answer in agent selected to answer incoming call

4 Replies 4

Hi concord,

The auto answer fetaure needs to be configured from the phone line (at least that's the way I have always used).

Just follow this instruction:

1. Go to Phone's ACD line

2. Select the Auto Answer option: Auto Answer with headtset or speaker

Regards

Please rate all useful posts 

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Happy New Year !!

Please check the custom workflows for the Rining event in the CDA in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/cda80ccxug-cm.pdf

NOTE: It is possible to set rules and conditions that are contradictory so that a work flow cannot function. Desktop Administrator does not check a work flow’s logic and validity. If a work flow fails to operate as expected, make sure that the rules and conditions you set up are logically valid.

Auto answer for Agents is not advisible, because there might be calls connected to Agent phones even if they are not at seats and forgot to change the state to Not-Ready.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

thx for your response ,  and happy new year

i didnt made many conditions in the admin workflow to have conflict or error , just this is the only condition i made , when ringing ---------the action answer ,,,, but seems it doesnt have any effect any other workaround solution to do when ready agent and his phone ringing he want to connect directly with customer , this is his new policy so any other solution

----------------------

or i have workaround but from the ccm side to made another extensions for all agents and this extensions to be for uccx only and configured it to auto answer calls as if he login callswill be distributed to csq containing this numbers

but what i need only one extension he can control if he login its auto answer , but if the supervisor assigned him for outbound calls sometime not any one from inside can call him and auto answer this is his point of view so if i can find solution for this it will be great !!!

THX

Hi Concord,

I have done this at the CCM/Line level with seperate ACD extensions.  The behavior (assuming 79XX phones) is that if their headset button on their phone is lit up green, the phone will auto answer to their headset (assuming the line is set for auto answer with headset), if it is unlit and the handset is on-hook, it will not auto answer giving the agent the option to set it/disable it if they have headset issues.

HTH,

Chris