cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Answer issue after upgrading to UCCX 8.5

bfollmer1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello -  Since migrating to UCCX 8.5, all calls to an agent phone will auto answer regardless if the agent is logged in or logged out. Prior to the migration / upgrade, auto answer occurred only when the agent was logged in. I have been searching high and low for a setting but haven't found it yet. Any help is appreciated...  Thank you.           

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you checked the auto-answer setting on the line (DN) in CUCM? If the user is logged out of UCCX it must be the CUCM config that is making it auto answer.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

nz78au
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Auto answer has nothing to do with the agent logged in or not as it is controlled by CUCM line (DN) configuration. I have configured a customer contact center agents auto answer with headsets but no one calls agents on their UCCX extension, calls come through only via the CTI RP.

Let me know if it clarifies your situation.

Regards,

Faiz

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Also check if you written any of the CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator) custom workflows for this operation.

Thanks,

Anand

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you checked the auto-answer setting on the line (DN) in CUCM? If the user is logged out of UCCX it must be the CUCM config that is making it auto answer.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

nz78au
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Auto answer has nothing to do with the agent logged in or not as it is controlled by CUCM line (DN) configuration. I have configured a customer contact center agents auto answer with headsets but no one calls agents on their UCCX extension, calls come through only via the CTI RP.

Let me know if it clarifies your situation.

Regards,

Faiz

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Also check if you written any of the CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator) custom workflows for this operation.

Thanks,

Anand

bfollmer1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you all for your input and advice. 

Seems I was lead to believe auto answer functioned differently prior to our upgrade when in fact, it did not - - - right or wrong....